EDIBLE OIL OF TANZANIAN ORIGIN
1.- Buyer sends original signed and stamped LOI + KYC.
2.- The seller or agent sends the SCO to the buyer.
3.- The buyer sends the signed and stamped ICPO +RWA + ACCEPTANCE FOR CONSULTATION AT HIS CONSULATE.
4.- The seller performs due diligence (DD), for the issuance of the full corporate order (FCO) or draft contract to the buyer for review.
5.- The buyer sends a draft of the DLC to the seller for seller's bank acceptance.
6.- Upon acceptance of the contract, the Buyer signs and returns it to the Seller for its signature.
7.- Buyer's and Seller's banks communicate and agree on the final operation of BG / SBLC / DLC.
8.- Shipping begins as scheduled.
9.- The seller provides a copy of documentation as follows:
A.- The seller issues a commercial invoice for the total shipment and in accordance with the WEIGHT DEFINED in the SGS certification or similar.
B.- The seller will provide the export license and the own and required documents in each country of origin:
• Bill Of Lading marked “freight prepaid” and Vessel's Q88
• SGS certification of quality and quantity product compliance or part thereof (Quality and Quantity Analysis)
• Certificate of Non-Radiation / Non-CONTAMINATION
• Certificate of Origin of the product.
• Certificate of payment of exit taxes and fees.
• Packing list showing the actual goods shipped, quantity, packaging, weight and quality and the number of containers as well.
12. Payment Term: 100% Irrevocable, Transferable SBLC / DLC, Divisible at Sight from AAA rated bank
13. Please provide CIS and BCL together with LOI / ICPO.
14. Inspection: Conducted by SGS or similar at loading port at Seller’s costs
15. Insurance: 110% provided by Seller for each shipment
16. Draft SBLC to be provided along with signed SPA & PI
17. Final SBLC within 5 working days from LC draft approved
3- PERFORMANCE BOND (PB):
1. 3/3 full set of lading, “clean on board” and marked “freight prepaid” and showing the name of the buyer or his consignee. (3 original + 3 copies)
2. Certificate of weight, quantity and quality issued by SGS inspection on buyer’s choice
3. Inspection certificate for the vessel / transport vehicle
4. Signed commercial invoice issued by the seller or beneficiary in one original plus three copies
5. Complete set of an insurance policy or certificate covering at least 110% of the invoice value of the goods in the name of the buyer or to the buyer’s bank favor.
6. Health certificate issued by the Minister or legal entity in the country of origin, certifying the use for human consumption.
7. Phytosanitary Certificate: 1 Original and 2 copies of Phytosanitary Health certificate issued by local authority mentioning Fit for Human Consumption
8. non-GMO certificate: 1 Original and 2 copies of non-GMO certificate
9. Certificate of fumigation: issued by authority competent, 01 original and 4 copies (not COVID-19)
5- LICENSES AT DESTINATION:
The buyer will be responsible for the import requirements and licenses at destination.
THIS PROCEDURE IS GENERIC AND MAY CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE DEPENDING ON THE VENDOR.