1. Buyer sends LOI.
2. The seller or agent sends the SCO or FCO to the buyer.
3. Buyer sends the FCO + ICPO signed and stamped.
4. Seller sends draft contract to buyer for review.
5. Buyer sends final revised and formed contract.
6. The contract must be verified by the seller and buyer, and the electronic version signed.
7. Buyer's bank sends a pre-notification just within 5 working days to seller's bank for acceptance.
ES plus A1 wood pellets.
The referred quality will be guaranteed for the whole duration of the contract.
Manufacturer's documents and certificates shall be delivered together with the SGS certificate at the time of loading.
3: ORDER QUANTITY:
The minimum order is 240 MT per month. The monthly quantity with 12 months contract, with the possibility of increasing the quantity.
The method of payment is 50% down payment by T/T against pro forma invoice, and the remaining 50% is paid against the completed shipping documents
For first month, delivery no more than 15 business days if Buyer requests private label on bags. For neutral bags without private label, 3 to 6 business days after receipt of said payment. Monthly deliveries will be made according to factory schedule and will be effective after SGS inspection at loading site is done and approved, holidays are not included. Early shipment is allowed.
Seller shall not be responsible for any delay in delivery due to bad weather / bad COVID-19. Situation / failure or any other unforeseeable reason.
6: SGS INSPECTION:
1. SGS inspection at the place of loading shall be borne by the seller, and at the place of unloading shall be borne by the buyer.
2. Delivery shall be effective after SGS inspection at the place of loading has been performed and approved.
3. At the place of loading, SGS will carry out the following points of control and issue a certificate
4. stating the following:
5. Have completed the quality and quantity inspection and found that the delivery complies with the specifications according.
6. They have provided control and assistance in loading.
7. Sampling after loading and analysis quality parameters - all qualitative parameters.
8. According to the specifications and terms of this Agreement.
9. To declare that the goods shipped are in conformity, SGS must certify that:
10. There is absence and no possible contamination of the product in transit.
11. The quality, controlled by sample analysis, is within the agreed parameters.
12. The amount charged is the weight declared by the seller.
1. The product will be delivered in PP bags of 15 Kg each loaded on pallets with 70/72 bags each pallet If delivery will be made by ship, the age of the ship should not exceed 25 years and should be complete ship's manifest would be delivered to the buyer within 72 hours after shipment. The information would be sent by email to the buyer indicating: The name of the shipping company, flag, port of registry, routing details, date and time of departure, weight(s) of cargo, estimated date of arrival at port of discharge, length of vessel, name and contact details of the vessel's agent at the port of discharge.
2. Alternatively, delivery could be by truck or train and shall be mutually agreed.
8: NON-CIRCUMVENTION AND NON-DISCLOSURE:
Each party hereby irrevocably agrees not to interfere with, circumvent or attempt to circumvent, avoid, bypass, overlook or obviate the other party's interest in the business set forth herein, or attempt to interfere with, circumvent or attempt to circumvent, avoid, bypass, overlook or obviate the other party's (or the collective parties') interest or relationship (whether contracted or not) with producers, sellers, buyers, brokers, dealers, distributors, refiners, shippers, financial institutions, technology owners, manufacturers or investors or initiate buy/sell or other transactional relationships that bypass the other party with any investor, corporation, producers, technology owner, partnership or individual (I) disclosed or introduced to the party in connection with any ongoing or future business and (II) at the time of such disclosure or introduction, the restriction shall not apply to the individual and not to the company or institute.
This agreement is valid for any transaction between the parties and shall be governed by the laws applicable in the courts of Switzerland, in case of dispute, the laws of arbitration at ICC Geneva,
In Switzerland, the arbitration laws of ICC shall apply. The undersigned parties hereby accept the said selected jurisdiction as exclusive venue.
9: DESTINATION LICENSES:
Buyer shall be responsible for import requirements and licenses at destination.
THIS PROCEDURE IS GENERIC AND MAY CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE DEPENDING ON THE VENDOR.